- Latest Openings -
Project Designer (part-time/project based)
Work Location: Shanghai, China (The Bund)
On-board date: flexible; ASAP
We are looking for a Project Designer to fill the gap between the Western designs and the China market for the Australian brand Boskemper.
Work closely with Creative Director on developing China-friendly styles or capsules following the brand’s original aesthetics.
- Design capsule collections for the Chinese market using the brand’s IP including brand aesthetic, modification of existing styles, creation of new styles, fabrics and prints, creation and adaptation of new fabrics and prints
- Work with Creative Director to integrate capsule collection into the broader seasonal ranges
- Performing fittings on a China based Asian fit model and submit to Creative Director for approval
- Ensure capsule collection meet the product development time line
- Assist on the execution of local content photoshoots
The position is half-time or project-based. When the business scales there is opportunity to convert to full-time or start your own brand with the company’s investment.
Does This Sound Like You?
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Has interest in fashion, enjoys being a designer
- Good sense of aesthetics
- Aware of the fashion trends in China, Asia, and the West
- Can work under direction and follow the brand’s style
- Can communicate in English, understands fashion design terms
- Well-organized, can arrange work priorities and meet deadlines
How To Apply?
Please send your resume along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcomed to share your social media for reference.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
post date: Oct. 20, 2021